Cox Engineering is currently seeking a Small Projects Project Manager to join the team under the Cox Service division, reporting to the Director of Cox Service. In order to meet the needs of the department, the ideal candidate will be a motivated and organized individual, able to balance multiple simultaneous tasks to meet customer and project deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and interact well with customers, technicians, subcontractors and vendors in coordination meetings and on-site
- Ability to issue subcontractor and vendor purchase orders, issue project schedules, manage financial performance of projects (budget versus actual), stay current with invoicing and accounts receivables for projects under their supervision
- Represent Cox Engineering Service from a coordination standpoint in all internal (sales, finance, technician) and external (customer, vendor, subcontractor) meetings
- Ensure deliverables are being completed within the established schedule, cost plans and within defined customer expectations
- Ensure the required Safety, Health & Environmental standards are being achieved and regulatory conditions are being met
- Communicate project progress to the customer, Operations Manager, and sales team regularly and in a timely manner
- Proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary
- Manage changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits
- 5 years Project Management experience in HVAC preferred
- Ability to work within the Timberline/Sage financial system for material purchases, labor management, invoicing and accounts receivable.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work closely and efficiently with clients and co-workers in a professional, business environment
- Local candidates only. No relocation benefits budgeted for this position.
Cox Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.