Who We are:
While we work in the world of HVAC solutions, Cox Engineering is first and foremost a people business. Our enduring mission is to attract and hire the best talent in the industry – and to cultivate this talent into the responsive teams that deliver for customers. The growth of our people is what powers the growth of our company. It is what ensures not only results for our customers but trusted relationships with them. We are united by a value system that has guided us throughout Cox’s history. Today, we continue to put this shared culture at the heart of our future business plans. It’s a commitment that’s felt both inside and outside the company. From customers and employees, we hear repeatedly that our strong culture is what sets us apart.
In order to better position Cox for the growth we know we have ahead, we undertook a 16-week program where we took a deep dive into our company as well as competitive research and we re-defined our brand story. We now have a tagline, a set of core values and clear messaging that truly represents who we are and how we differ from our competition.
This position offers candidates the unique opportunity to bring this new brand to life - both internally with employees and externally with clients, prospects and industry influencers and stakeholders. The leadership team will look to this person for the strategy, creativity and execution needed to activate this new brand in the marketplace.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns across multiple channels to activate our new brand story and messaging.
- Partner with leadership and sales to continue to build out a set of tools that can be leveraged to promote Cox in the marketplace.
- Develop and expand the company’s digital presence through the website, social media platforms, video, and other online sources.
- Partner with leadership and HR to reinforce our core values and our brand story with our employees through the development of an internal communications strategy and system.
- Assist the Sales & Construction teams in responding to requests for company information – whether it be an introductory sales meeting, a “Request for Information”, or a more formal “Request for Proposal”.
- Assist the Sales & Construction teams in company presentations – creating content and compelling visuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and competitors; as well as brand and marketing trends and tools.
- Perform/Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong graphic design skills and proficient in InDesign,
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop and related software.
- Confidence in creating and executing effective marketing campaigns.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong team player: ability to handle pressure.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Five to ten years of related experience preferred.
- Experience within the HVAC, Construction or Manufacturing industry preferred.